August 13, 2012

"RAWR" is 'Happy Birthday' in Dinosaur

I'm 8 days away from having a two year old.  We're getting ready to P-A-R-T-Y!

R-man has evolved into a dino-nut in the past few months.  We went to the Indian River Reptile Zoo in July to see their super cool Dinosaurs Live! exhibit.  They move....they roar....


...they make kids eyes bug out.  Rowan sobbed as we walked (I walked, he was carried) around to see all the different kinds of dinosaurs.  I was amazed.  AMAZED.  Of course, I was 10 when Jurassic Park came out and my youngest brother got the whole family caught up in dino-mania.

If you're on Pinterest, you'll know that a LOT of people (I think it's safe to say it's mostly women) use it to plan their wedding...even if they're not engaged......or in a serious realtionship.  It's also a damn convenient way to plan a birthday party (or any party for that matter), so today I'm sharing my favourite dino themed pins.



'Rawr Your World' 

Dino-Roar!

Girl's Dinosaur Party
 
Dino Banner

Dino Egg Party Favour


 T-Rex Tracks

Stegosaurus Cake

I'm so pumped for this birthday because Rowan (sort of) knows what's going on.  He knows there is cake served at birthday parties and he's cake's biggest fan. I'll be sure to to share all the things I'm preparing for the big day, and how the whole thing goes down! 

Now I must leave, someone is begging to feed apples to the horses.  If you were to ask Rowan, sometimes they eat cake.

No comments: