April 4, 2011

Bonsai Bag

Looky, looky; something ELSE I've sewn from Made By Rae.  I think I may have an addiction...  


I really like this Bonsai Bag pattern because it involves very few pattern pieces to print and cut out.  Most of it is rectangles that you just measure out with a ruler!  It was a lot of fun to make, but alas....'tis not for me.  Another gift.  I'll be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of my fabric choice when I got it all together, but it's starting to grow on me.  The recipient says she loves it, so I guess that's all that matters.


I really love these magnetic snaps; they're easy to install (haha....install) and look very polished.  I used them in another project that I will be posting soon!

Rowan and I are looking forward to spending the afternoon with a few mums and babies on this dreary, rainy day.  Have a great Monday!

No comments: