March 31, 2011

Casserole Carrier

Wedding gift part two:


Evidently I wasn't phased by making 48 'Thank You' cards.  You know how I said I usually get my craft on during nap time and after Rowan is asleep?  Well, meet my first (and definitely not last) 12 - 2am project! I used the insulated casserole carrier tutorial at 2 Little Hooligans and followed the alterations as indicated by this post.


It may have been only a 12-1:30am project if I hadn't sewn the panels the wrong way.  That's what I get for sleep deprived sewing.  Regardless, it was a great project and I was very happy with the results.  All the sewing mavens out there should keep this one in mind for Mother's Day!

Now, I need your help.  I have 2m of a dark wash denim that I need to make into something.  It's taking up too much space in my fabric cupboard!   Unfortunately, it's too heavy for baby clothes....any ideas what I could make?

No comments: