April 9, 2012

Felt Finger Puppets and Carry Bag

Knowing that my niece would undoubtably receive (and have access to) a hoard of edible goodies this past Easter weekend, I opted for a gift that contained few little things made out of felt.


The delightful little finger puppets are made by Christine Elliott.  I saw her table at the Mamas and Chicks show at the end of March and obviously they were just too cute to pass up.  She does beautiful monogramed pillows, be sure to check out her Etsy shop!


I thought the wee critters could use a little home.



So I made up a little felt bag.  I'm feeling lazy today (chocolate comma), so a tutorial will arrive later.

And in case you were wondering, the puppets were a big hit.  I overheard Brianna pleading to take them to bed so she could put on a play :)

2 comments:

Christine Elliott said...

Thanks Anne! You did such a lovely job with the embroidery. Very sweet.

David Smith said...

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

Lightweight Luggage
Cabin Luggage